If the dash cam doesn’t work properly, please upgrade to the latest firmware.
Pruveeo C2 Dash Cam Latest Firmware: Download
Firmware Download/Update Instructions:
1. Download the firmware file to your computer.
2. Unzip the file.
3. Format your memory card in your computer (or unit).
4. Copy all the files to the root of your memory card, please don’t modify the name of firmware.
5. Put the card into the camera.
6. Power camera on.
7. The camera will update automatically. The screen will stay off, but the status light will light up; it will take 30-60 seconds.
8. (IMPORTANT) After updating, format the memory card or it will flash every time, and all the settings will be lost.
9. Do not disconnect the power cord. Hold power button to reboot the unit.
Downloading the Wi-Fi App of F5 Dash Cam
The Wi-Fi app is available to download for free at the Apple App Store™ and Google Play Store™.
Android users: Enter the Google Play Store™, search for “Goplus cam”, download and install, following this user manual to connect the Wi-Fi and operate.
iPhone users: Enter the Apple App Store™, search for “Goplus cam”, download and install, following this user manual to connect the Wi-Fi and operate.