Using Wi-Fi and phone APP software download
With the 112GW dash cam built-in Wi-Fi, you can use your smart device as a remote camera, viewfinder, and download files to your phone.
Downloading the Wi-Fi App
• The Wi-Fi app is available to download for free at the Apple App Store™ and Google Play Store™.
• Android users: Enter the Google Play Store™, search for ‘TimaCam’, download and install.
• iPhone users: Enter the Apple App Store™, search for ‘TimaCam’, download and install.
Pairing the camera to your device
- Turn on the camera, please stop recording first by pressing the REC button, then you can operate other buttons, please press and hold the OK button for about 3 seconds to star Wi-Fi function.
- The LCD will show the Wi-Fi SSID and password.
- Search for a Wi-Fi hotspot on your smartphone/tablet, select the network and you will be prompted for a password; enter ‘12345678’ to proceed, once connected, only Wi-Fi function key can be used, press and hold Wi-Fi key to quit Wi-Fi function.
- Open the “TimaCam” application on your smartphone/tablet.